Wednesday, August 4, 2010

condensed ramblings, and quotes!!!

bluurghh, summer's almost over. except it isn't really. I'm in that sort of limbo right now where you want to do summer things but you know you should start thinking about school things and its gross. I still have three books and two chapters of history to read, chemistry things to memorize, and other annoying things.

but on a positive note, having a driver's license is fun!

And because i am procrastinating from aforementioned school things, here are a bunch of quotes!

***

"Hold on, I'm going to have to call you back, I just set off the fire alarm." -Dex

"It's like a voodoo machine. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't." -George (TA)

"You think your hall is sex crazed? look at our hall!" -Rachel

"I love that man. he's so large and comfortable." -Jane

"These aren't potatoes. they are the souls of children, and some oil." -Miranda

"It turns me on. like a light switch in a dark room." -Connie

"So if you had an antiques store on the moon, your clocks wouldn't work?" -David

"Calculus is just a really complicated way to lie to people" -Dr.B

"I thought Bulbasaur was a dinosaur" -Gillian

"Dammit, I can't find a communist anywhere!" -Miranda

"You're you, and I'm me, and clearly there is a difference between us, mainly what we choose to gird our loins with." -Rhett

"I'm a strong, silent type." -Gillian
"Who wears his mother's shirts." -Lydia

"How wonderful! the day none of us are wearing pants is the day we get to enjoy frozen yogurt!" -Rhett

"Dear ugly girls and ugly boys..." -Dr.B

"Miranda, what did I say about raping?" -Emily
"It's only ok if we're inside." -Miranda

"That makes earthquake, pickle juice, and sound really similar" -Dr. B

"Japan is full of Asians" -Rhett

"Are you sniping me?" -Edward
"Yes." -Dr. B

"Soda blood- maybe vampires love it, but you certainly do not because your circulation stops." -Dr. B

"We are all babies of stars!" -Dr. B

"I'd just like to make an announcement... or question... Who doesn't have pants?" -George (TA)

"That will be like really bad. that would be like terrorism." -Dr. B

"BP is kinda between to groups of really angry people with nukes." -Rhett

"Oh! It has a uterus! oh wait, no, it doesn't have a uterus." -Rachel

"Mirror is not that smart." -Dr. B

"I don't have any cool descendants." -Jane

"Welcome to CTY, where we all look atrocious." -Louisa

"It's something you use to build a house..." -?
"Amish people?" -Polina

"Dude, you're the one with the talking hippo." -Emily

"Stop throwing letters at me, I'm not the word of the day!" -Miranda

"You can't bang my bangs!" -Miranda

***

sorry for the delay in posting these, the abomination that is my room kinda ate the quotebook. but its ok, it finally threw it up today, nice and intact. there's really only one big batch of quotes left, those will come up soon. I promise!

also, CTYers: pctyd is new and shiny gogogogogo! not sure if the redirect has finished yet, but for now: http://postctydepression.com/phpBB3/

No comments: