Monday, July 19, 2010

Moar Quotes.

"'The purpose of this lab was to show that we are just small specks in an uncaring universe' 'Thank you, we were just putting potatoes in salt water, but thank you.'" -Rhett

"I see you like blowing bubbles. Hi. I'm Bubbles." -Kian

"What about reproduction?" -Maggie
"I like reproduction!" -Gilbert
"What about conception?" -Edward

"Did some leaf guy just randomly walk by?" -Pancho

"How would the dog make babies?" -Miranda
"That's a good question. Perhaps through the same... let's not continue this." -Dr. B

"I have a donut in my armpit." -Jason Boring

"Aren't they squishy?" -Miranda
"What, baby butts? Baby butts are squishy." -Edward
"You pedophile!" -Miranda

"I'm really tempted to get up at two in the morning and learn how to use a urinal." -Maggie

"It wasn't even scary the first time. It's just a severed arm." -Lydia

"I could be such a terrorist, just jumping, shaking the earth." -Dr. B [GRAVITATIONAL TERRORISM]

"A pilot wants to fly... He doesn't want to anymore." -Dr. B

"They've got a rack of biggies in the back!" -Connie

"Next time you have a dream, can you invite me?" -Jane

"She is like a koala bear, and I'm a Eucalyptus tree!" -Connie

"I'm a puppy, I lick people I love!" -Miranda

"Either I have extremely short legs, or my urethra is in my belly button." -Miranda

"I knew an otter once. You remind me of him." -RA Richard

"Why do you get to be Beyonce? I have a bigger butt than you do!" -Miranda

"I do have turf. The ground is turf." -Dex

Be patient, and more quotes will follow! you can't have them all at once!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"♪♫ Driving slow on Sunday Morning ♪♫" - Jane/Gillian
"Wait, did you just say Sunday Mormon? - Jane
"No, silly, I know never to ride a Mormon!" - Gillian

I like ze blog :)
Tomi