Saturday, July 17, 2010

In Which I Tell You Quotes.

So here you go Rhett. Some more quotes. That's it.

"Stone, Stone, where do you roam? From one hand into the other. is it here? Is it there? look at cupcake standing in the middle!" -Everyone [I don't really understand this one. According to Dex/Mica/Dani/etc. it is funny. I'll take their word for it.]

"Singing...Hair...Justin Bieber!" -Mica

"The world is a meme. Facebook is a meme. Facebook is the world!" -Josh

"I am a lesbian at heart." -Dani

"Pancho, you have dinner meds!"
"no I don't!"
"Yes you do!"
[next morning]
"Chris, I have breakfast meds!"
"no you don't!"
"yes I do!" -Pancho/Chris

"Sweet Jesus on a waffle cone!" -Rhett

"Stick your face to the window and see if she looks!"-Alex
"That is a good strategy" -Random Person

"This is the most bizarre thing I have ever done" -Mica
"You need to get out more" -Dex

"She's Jating Dohn Wise!" -Connie

"How many times have you hit yourself with poi?" -Molly/Alex
"I'm never having kids again" -Dex

"Chartreuse is like the green of pink" -?

"When your finger clicks computer key..." -Dr. B
"Computer key clicks your finger?" -Edward
"In Soviet Russia..." -Everyone.

More to come soon! be patient.

No comments: